As workplaces emerge from the pandemic, employers across Canada continue to face unique challenges and new expectations. Advocates for Employers of Canada (AEC) has assembled a panel of knowledgeable speakers from coast to coast for a 2-hour webinar on June 13, 2023 to discuss the latest updates in Canadian labour and employment law.
Our partner Jessica Thomson, and our colleagues at AEC, will also share practical tips and strategies to address pressing and developing workplace issues, including:
- Important case law and legislative developments across Canada affecting the enforceability of employment agreements and termination clauses.
- Strategies to consider when negotiating and drafting employment contracts.
- Legal and business trends regarding remote and hybrid work arrangements.
- Practical strategies for managing a distributed workforce and minimizing related legal risks.
The agenda will cover the following:
- Important case law and legislative developments across Canada during 2022
- Ongoing legal trends affecting labour relations, human resources, and employment-related litigation.
- Expectations for 2023 and strategies to prepare your workplaces for these expected changes and trends.
Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2023
Time: 11:00 AM PDT / 12:00 PM MDT / 1:00 PM CST / 2:00 PM EDT / 3:00 PM ADT / 3:30 PM NLT
Duration: Two hours
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for in-house counsel, human resources professionals, and labour relations professionals across Canada.
- Dan Bokenfohr, McLennan Ross LLP
- Casey Dockendorff, Filion Wakely Thorup Angeletti LLP
- James Green, Cox & Palmer
- Marc Lapointe, Le Corre Lawyers
- Jessica Thomson, Pulver Crawford Munroe LLP
- Lindsay Warelis, Thomson Dorfman Sweatman LLP
Click to Register.