Although the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic have started to subside, the past year has been marked by upheaval in the personal and professional lives of workers across the country. In turn, Canadian employers continue to face new and emerging challenges to their businesses.
On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 (11:00 AM – 1:00 PM, PDT), join our partner, Marino Sveinson, and our colleagues at Advocates for Employers of Canada (AEC) for a complimentary webinar that includes a review of workplace-related developments in 2022 and insights on what to expect in 2023.
Our agenda will cover the following:
- Important case law and legislative developments across Canada during 2022
- Ongoing legal trends affecting labour relations, human resources, and employment-related litigation
- Expectations for 2023 and strategies to prepare your workplaces for these expected changes and trends
Who Should Attend? This webinar is designed for in-house counsel, human resources professionals, and labour relations professionals across Canada.Panelists:
- Marino Sveinson – Pulver Crawford Munroe LLP
- Michael Aasen – McLennan Ross LLP
- Ashley Brown – Filion Wakely Thorup Angeletti LLP
- Lydia Fournier – Le Corre Lawyers
- Megan Smith – Thompson Dorfman Sweatman LLP
- Michelle Willette – Cox & Palmer
For more information and registration, click HERE.